Thursday, January 28, 2010

helping out in P6 camp

Ahh........the satisfaction of helping out your old school....so nostalgic,honestly....While i was there,I realized the class that i was helping to take care of was very similar to my P6 class,but after some thought,I realized that every typical class has the typical type of people(actually this is only true in Primary School)Such as the athletic guy,The popular girl, The class clown.The class won't feel right with all the "right" people around....strangely.
Oh i soooo miss primary school life,can finish all the homework in the morning... :D
(EDIT EDIT)
This is roughly what i got from that camp
1)some experience in,eh handing kids?
2)a Nike bottle
3)a camp tee(BLACK again ayoh...)
4)satisfaction(i guess there was)
5)enjoyment.Hard to admit but i enjoyed myself throughly shouting my ass of to ask the class to concentrate or simply not wander offf..(more or less cos' of i am satisfied I survived a P6 Camp!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home